Executive Housekeeper New York – Nantucket
A wonderful caring family in New York, is seeking an experienced Executive Housekeeper to take care of their beautiful home. The position is a full-time live in or live out position. When the clients travel from New York, for approximately 4 months per year, then flexibility to work some nights and weekends will be required.
The ideal candidate should be extremely detail oriented, have strong knowledge of different surfaces and laundry services in addition to standard housekeeping duties, and a proactive attitude towards keeping the home in pristine order. Strong communication and organizational skills are a MUST; the ability to work well independently, as well as in conjunction with a team and vendors, is essential to the seamless organization of the residence and ensuring all delegated tasks are completed. Candidate must be able to drive and have a clean driving record.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to perform excellent cleaning with proficiency in special surfaces (antiques, crystal, china, silver, brass, stone, marble, fabric/upholstery, artwork, and other specialty surfaces)
- All aspects of general housekeeping and deep cleaning of residence
- Grocery shopping for the family and residence; ensuring proper groceries are in stock at all times
- Light cooking and food prep will be required
- Washing, ironing, steaming, and folding linens, towels, and clothing; managing items sent out for professional care
- Assisting with packing and unpacking for moving and travel; wardrobe maintenance and organization
- Management and organization of all closets, pantries, and storage areas
- Willingness to run routine errands such as dry cleaner, vets, groceries, etc.
- Additional Housekeeping duties as needed and requested by the family
- 4 children under 12, must enjoy interacting with children
- Dog care if needed, must love dogs
- Must be vaccinated
Salary will be $85K-$100K DOE – 8-hour shift either 12-8 pm or 1 – 9 pm
2 weeks of paid vacation, National holidays to be decided
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org