$35-$40 per hour
Executive Housekeeper, Live Out. Westlake, Texas
A private family residence seeks an experienced Executive Housekeeper to care for their household. The culture of the home is informal; however, the expectations for quality, service and efficiency are high. This is an ideal job for someone who loves their job as a housekeeper and is looking for a long term, stable job, in a peaceful, smoke-free, pet-free setting for a most respectable and appreciative family. Quiet and discrete with a sunny disposition.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Organized self-starter with in depth knowledge of household cleaning and solid experience in the upkeep of fine homes.
- Full charge: all aspects of general housekeeper, deep cleaning and household organization.
- Make beds and change linens
- Laundry and ironing clothing and home linens; learn the family’s laundry preferences and please follow those
- Closet organization and travel packing/unpacking
- Prestine cleaning of the house; impeccably clean at all times
- Perform declutter and organizational projects (eg. Closets, garage, storage etc) during off season when family is away.
- Keep track of supplies, including cleaning supplies and groceries; procuring supplies, including online and occasional in-store grocery shopping as needed
- Oversee 2-3 Cleaners. Put together a working schedule, to optimize coverage for the family during the week; ensure one person is there on each Saturday and Sunday.
- Must be able to take initiative and work independently, as well as work with other supporting staff members.
- Ability to work at home without interfering with family’s personal space and time
- Highly proactive and resourceful, able to solve problems with minimal oversight. Strong work-ethic
- Strong communicator, both written (text message); bi-lingual (English/Spanish a big plus)
- Ability to do light cooking is a plus, not required
- Impeccable work history, background and references from current and former employers.
- Experience at a 5 star hotel, large estate, and/or formal housekeeping training a very big plus.
- Adhere to a Confidentiality Agreement and full background check.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable working in a home with children; experience with big families is a plus
- Non-Smoker; covid vaccinated
- Valid US work authorization
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org